• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Camp Lejeune, NC

diggergunner

Hello all, Yes as it says I'm a new guy from Camp Lejeune. Currently based here for the last 6 years, I'm in the Marine Corps infantry. I'm in the final stages of getting medically retired due to to many explosions I guess. I'm looking to start a new project. But I'm great full to all of you who show so much support and keeping these old beauties rolling.

Thank you all,
Greg

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome Marine. Thank you for your service and please use and please avail yourself of all the services available to provide you help.

diggergunner

Welcome, our son will be stationed there next spring. Are you staying in N.C. area? Lots of MV enthusiasts down that way.

Thank your son for me please, and no my family and I are moving back to Nebraska when I get out.

thank all of you for the welcome, anyone know where I can find a 80's (civil air patrol) dodge 4x4 crew cab

RodUSMC1962

Welcome , be sure to apply for all VA benefits you are entitled to.It is a frustrating long process, but worth the effort. Welcome home Marine ,Semper Fi from an old Marine!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks