• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Olympia, WA.

AN/ARC186

My wife bought me a 67 J/K M35A2 (whatta gal!) a couple of months ago for my birthday. I've been doing extensive modifications to the electrical systems.
since I was an AE I'm using lots of aviation parts, map lights, relays, switches and such.(go with what you know) I'll post some pics later on today.
The truck is in pretty good shape with just a brake problem that I posted.Right now she's rattlecan green until I can mediablast and paint her.

AN/ARC186

You know it, 3 years ago I got a 58 Dodge 300 series stakebody truck for Christmas.
How do you like the locking hubs you put on?:driver:
Dan

Last edited:

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome to SS.

I see you're in Olympia. I'm in Gig Harbor/Tacoma. We should start preparing a SS rally. O.D. coyote, you in???

MilitaryRestoration

man we almost have a convoy's worth on west coast now :) hehe Welcome! (and in regards to my comment, there just isn't the members on west coast compared to east coast, same with equipment as far as that goes, so always really nice to see new 'west coasterz' )

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks