• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy saying hello

fastfreddy

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and I am looking forward to enjoying this site :) I'm looking for a 5 ton dump truck and my search led me here. I figured you all could give me the ins and outs and what to look for as well as who to get a truck from. I am qualifed by the army to drive up to the 20 ton on my military drivers license too :) just had to throw that out there. I have a 100k truck that I would be willing to trade for a 5 ton dumper in great shape too and the truck is in my profile.

zout

FF - welcome aboard - a former Mich resident of Amble Mich - out in the middle of BFE.

and before anyone can get ahead of me - how about some pics of your equip.

fastfreddy

FF - welcome aboard - a former Mich resident of Amble Mich - out in the middle of BFE.

and before anyone can get ahead of me - how about some pics of your equip.
I have a whole album of the truck but here are some highlights and if someone is interested in a partial trade I would pm them my phone number I have over 100k in this truck and no miles on it yet.

It has the very best of everything and everything is new from the drivetrain which cost me $8500 to have done right with 4.10 locker in the rear and chromoly axles and tru-trac 4.10 in the front with chromoly axles also custom driveshafts very heavy duty with 1480 joint in rear.

ATS full tranny with 5-star converter and commander was $8000

Powdercoated frame and braided stainless everything :) but I need something that I can make a little extra money with like a 5 ton dumptruck and I have 2 quaries within 10 miles of me that are more than cooperative about getting me a little extra work from time to time and this is survival not recreational money.

I started the truck project about 4 years ago when I had a good job and the economy was good but it's just not something that I need so I really want to get a 5 ton dump and I did find a bunch of nice ones but they want an arm and a leg for them especially since I know what they sell for at auctions.

Does anyone know of these people? are the ok? too bad they wouldn't trade for my truck :)

Thanks to you guys for welcoming me and sorry I start out on the site looking to make a deal but money is tight and my pride won't stop me from feeding the family.

Military Trucks, 6x6 Dump Trucks for sale - Oshkosh Equipment Sales, LLC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks