• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy

heat762

Hello,

I've been lurking here for a while, love the site. Love the old trucks!!! I've got my mind set on a deuce. Just gotta get the wife on board as well. I think I did everything I was suposed to when I signed up. If not let me know.

I'm 40ish miles north of Houston, Texas. I'm a cop in the Texas Medical Center. I was one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children 1994-1998. I guarded nukes for 2 years, drove V-150's and 5 tons there. When I went back to the fleet to be a machinegunner, I drove humvees all over Camp Lejuene, Okinawa, and Korea!

This site is great! It's a wealth of knowledge. Thanks!!!!
Semper Fi!
Wayne Smith

heat762

TheBuggyman said:
Welcome Wayne!

After driving 5-tons why would you consider anything else? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Honestly Sir, It has been almost 10 years since I drove a military vehicle. I can't remember what it was like!!! I guess I decided on the deuce because it gets better mpg and in the end, I'll have both!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks