• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New here, from Centerburg, Ohio

Buckeye2000

Hello to everyone - I'm new to the forum and have really been impressed by all of the information that I've found so far. I'm not an owner yet, but am very close to buying a 72 M35A2 - non-turbo/no heat but a great running and driving truck. I my wind up living in it, but I've always wanted one.

Hopefully I'll post some pics of her soon!! Wish me luck with the wife......:?:

oilcan

Centerburg, eh? You're not too far from me. The invite is always open...

A deuce is actually pretty comfortable to sleep in, but hopefully she'll forgive you before it comes to that.

Buckeye2000

Thanks for the welcome -

Welcome, another buckeye! We are gowing. Look for the Haspin 09 thread and plan for it.
Good to hear from everyone! I've been to Haspin twice to run quads/Jeeps, etc and dream of the day I can take a deuce there. I'll definitely keep an eye out for that thread. It might be a little slow getting there, but it'll be worth it! Any Ohio meets would be a blast as well.

dk8019

Good to see another Ohio member, I regularly shoot up in your direction at the Centerburg Conservation Club north of town. A good chance my M109 will be making a few trips up there this year for some of our shoots.

wolverine

hi my name is wolverine hope you smoz it over with the wife at or get a sleeping bag to sleep in the deuce good luck from a mountineer ___houha

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang, the buckeye contingent is growing leaps and bounds. You guys will be as big as the GA contingent soon. Welcome aboard in Centerburg from sunny South Florida.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks