• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New home for Lucy

hunderliggur

Lucy arrived at my house today courtesy of Dudley (atankersdad). I promise to take good care of her. I could not get insurance bound in time so I won't be on the road until early next week. Plenty to do in the mean time, like working out a center seat (she has two spring seats now) and I have my daughter and nephew who like the M1009 and want to ride in the M32 too. I have the locking handles and the receiver tube mounting plates on order. The PCMDS arrived last week and now I can get it installed. Carnac has a VIC-1 for me to pick up at Aberdeen. The adventure begins! Thank you Dudley.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367112590.401179.jpg

rossbart

Have you gotten around to installing the PCMDS system yet? I have a similar M813 on which I have one awaiting install. I'm curious as to how / where you mounted it. Any chance that you could post us some pics if so?

thanks,
Ross

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks