• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M561 in family

DotusPL

Hi to all
I joined a family of M561 owners

The time has come to start a new project which will probably be a long way ...
I have a bit more difficulty than you guys because I live in the EU and the metric system does not help with that
My M561 is from Italy and was produced in 1972
I will probably have a lot of questions and I hope you will help me a little
Another report from the renovation on the SS forum20200811_072158.jpg20200812_175622.jpg20200812_175633.jpg20200812_175644.jpg

DotusPL

Another progress ..I focus on the details..each part is sandblasted, painted and galvanized if necessary
after renovation it will be like new:cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

dmetalmiki

Great acquisition, And splendid dedication to detail in the restoration as you are progressing with it.
Polish folk are noted for hard word and Being capable of ( fixing things ) normally junked!.
The two( new ) lads we have helping don't ever quit until they have completed a task. Great attitudes both.

Attachments

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dotus the Goat is coming along nicely it looks like you found a pretty well preserved one, congrats! As far as the GOLD statement, I am not sure anything compares with NOS parts, especially BIG ones!! I look forward to following your progress and your detail work looks outstanding remember NO short cuts is the best route!!!

DotusPL

Dotus the Goat is coming along nicely it looks like you found a pretty well preserved one, congrats! As far as the GOLD statement, I am not sure anything compares with NOS parts, especially BIG ones!! I look forward to following your progress and your detail work looks outstanding remember NO short cuts is the best route!!!
just to be clear .. NOS is just the rear differential and lamps. the rest is our job ;)

So the diffs are Salisbury.... don't suppose you have a similarly marked box for the transfer?
Heard a rumour it's of English origin as well,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks