• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new member and owner M934A2

heavymetal11

hello there,
recently bought a M934A2 expansive box truck and i m having trouble insuring it for the trip from indianapolis to cincinnati.
seems the words military truck seem to make insurance agencies shuffle me on to someone else who ends up not being able to help me insure this beast. anyone have any ideas or suggestions? thank you

ARYankee

nopicsnopicsState Farm..... I have a personal commercial policy with them and it runs about $180 every 6 months.

Oh BTW..... Welcome to the site!!

Last edited:

jdknech

I also have STATE FARM commercial insurance on my M932, and i think mine runs around 250 every 6mo.. (I'm a bit on the younger side) but just because you have commercial insurance, DOES NOT mean you have to have commercial plates, or a CDL... just fyi

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks