• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Bryan, TX

nofearnohope

I just bought my first MV a few weeks ago. 1970 AMG M35A2 W/OW. I've already gotten a lot of good info and direction from this site since purchasing my truck and can't wait to get more.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard. Like Barrman said, there are quite a few of us fairly close by. Hope to see you at an event sometime.

Cheers

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome - I'm also a new guy here.... just that I'm a long way from y'all out here in San Angelo TX.

Is there a quick way to search the membership for any other members in the west Texas area... San Angelo, Abilene, Midland/Odessa, Brady, Brownwood, Del Rio, Ozona, Sonora, and others in a 150 mile radius???

I know of two other members here in San Angelo, but we're all relatively new.

Thanks.

Barrman

There really isn't a museum there yet. Just a sign saying it will be there and the super structure from the Tarrowa scattered in the field. I had an excuse to go look a month ago while searching out flat fender parts.

The next real "event" around here is Veterans Day parades. Follow the Lonestar MVPA link in Pawnshops post above if you want to drive to and in a parade in Austin. Contact Ken if you want to play with the mv people for a parade in Houston. I took the M715 at the last minute to the parade in Austin last year. The Gasser M35 woke up with two flats that day. Fun all around.

The Boy Scouts have what they call "report to state" the first Saturday in February. Parade up Congress in Austin. I took both M35's and my Scouts this year. 50 kids and adults will fit in a pair of Dueces. From then until late July, there is something just about every weekend. It is just too hot now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks