• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member. Looking for some things

Dakov

Hello all!
i’ve been lurking on this form for quite a while and only recently decided to make and utilize an account. i’ve had various military vehicles here and there but nothing particularly noteworthy. I did just get a UAZ 469B though it’s in pretty good shape and in overall running condition but it was rebuilt by some Polish mechanics and has some anomalies for sure. I’m hoping to find some spare parts for it to have as back up as well as a hand crank and some general accessories.
i’m also looking at potentially getting a 5 ton in the very near future and I’m negotiating for a T-55 that is in destroyed condition so we shall see how those adventures go!
nice to be on here and I hope to connect with some of y’all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks