• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Navy trailer!

insanejecke

Well today at work i finished up a new Navy flat bed trailer.
I notices it when i was putting on the Vin plate( its Brass) normally there silver but the only time i ever put on a gold 1 its normally military. And this time its a Navy 1
We have built army and air force before but now i'm on SS so i can share them

ill keep posted when new 1s come along

All the stuff i did to it was, DOT tape, flooring, wiring, and pluming the brakes as well

BTW i work at John Evans trailers, owned by cheetah chassis, http://www.evans-trailers.com/

Sorry for the pic quality its some what dark in the building and my phone takes sucky pics anyways

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: NDT

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd like a Navy trailer, I wonder how long before it comes up on GL?

Nice looking.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the post! Love to see factory pics of new stuff being built. Most of the time in manufacturing nobody takes the time to take pics of what is going out the door.

KsM715

Just dont get yourself in trouble taking pics if they dont want you to. But if they dont mind, we love pics here.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
A lot of navy stuff is marine corp semi gloss or 383 green.

Non combat trucks tend to be white and a lot of the trailers are black.
I was going to ask why it wasn't CARC'd.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks