• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New park popping up in Georgia

DrDoom

Hey everyone, figured I would let everyone know about this place, Georgia Motorsports Park | Facebook

Talked to the owner, he owns a few M35A2's, looks and sounds to be a promising place from what he was saying he was going to be doing with the land. He said he will do private events too, could be nice. I will try to get more info he comes into my work alot.

E

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

DrDoom

Yep I have been keeping an eye on it, no Deuce for me yet been keeping an eye on the auctions since the beginning of the year, just ride and drive my buddies around. After a breakdown and recovery fun with his I have gotten a little hesitant on buying myself one. I have a little Nissan 240sx for my daily driver so its a blast when I get to drive his truck. My wife hates his, but I tell her I'll park it by the trees and she will never see it, lol. There's a couple of guys around me that come into my work with Deuces, the guy doing the park says he knows the site.

unaffiliated

I wonder if this is the guy from the "Adult Beverage" store I frequent in Rome, er......I meant ride by occasionally. He was talking about trying to get permits for such a thing one day when I "rode by" there. This is pretty close to the house. I'll have to check it out.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks