• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New selling site

grizcty

I hope I am posting this in the correct area.:roll:

Today, I was sent this link, from one of my Christian groups.

Choose Your State - GippersList - Conservative Classifieds

It is a new Conservative selling site:grin:, kinda like Craig's List.:|
W/o the offensive categories.
That was just launched today.

I have already written to them.
To see if they will add a category, for military vehicles/equipment. :-D

Will let you know, what they say.

Thanks.

Snarky

I think it might of taken off if they had the idea originally instead of just copied craig's and omitted several catagories. I think their slogan should be "Buy Religiously" or "Buy Neo-Conservatively". As a Conservative from Texas I think the idea of a larger entity getting in my business to try to protect and shield me from things I apparently can't handle is offensive. If I don't want to look as certain catagories then I wont. For now I think Craig's stays in my bookmarks since that site was the first and most widely used.

Thanks for the alert on Gippers.... It was amusing, and no offense to you was meant in my post.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks