• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to me M1010

918M1010

Hello everyone. I just acquired this M1010 after searching for a long time. The ambulance was used by the Prescott fire department & the last 10 years it was at an Indian reservation. The wiring needs some work & will require some expert opinions from members. The expertise from the site has already helped with the hard shifting of the turbo 400. Thanks to everyone who makes this a great site.

Attachments

chevymike

Awesome! Congrats and welcome to the M1010 club. :D If you're on FB, check my signature for my M1010 only FB group. Gotta a lot of M1010'ers over there too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks