• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to me MKT-90

jasonjc

Well I just picked up my new to me MKT-90. Seems to be in much better shape than my MKT-75. The 75's frame is rusting thought and has a lot of cracked welds on the aluminum part. If it was on the steel , I could fix those welds that easy.

Now for GP bidders , if it's about to close with no bid , DON'T bid they will relist it with a lower starting bid.

The one I got went for $900 with NO MBU, ovens , griddle or power supply. The other one went for $1100 with ovens and 6 V3 MBU's and vinyl roof canapes.

I got it from Jefferson City MO. GP does not load there , but the MONG does:-D nice bunch of guys. Easy to get on base also , no hoops to jump though.

The drive was not to bad got about 14.5 mpg going but only 7 mpg coming back loaded at 14,420lbs (7180 truck 7240 trailer). Cold only 32 with a cold wind that just cut right though you.

Got there, load it up, chain it down, dubble checked the number. Then noticed that the release form had some one else name on itaua. Right trailer just not mine. So unchained , unloaded and then reloaded and chained. I put two long straps around it to make sure the cover stayed in one piece.

The good:

M103 frame with the big weld on tie down points.
new vinyl side covers
good tires
extra long safety chains with big latching hooks
over all the kitchen part is in good shape
3 steps w/hand rails

have too count the side rails and roof poles.?.

The bad (but the pic showed it):

good but canvas roof canapes (would prefer vinyl)
No MBU's , power supply , or cables
No M59's , so no pots or utensils
No griddle and only one rack for over the burners

I'll just move all the good stuff to the 90 from the 75.

Had to unload it by myself. It went will easy , just used the winch in revers.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks