• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to the deuce and steel soldiers

Duece winky

Hey everyone involved on this site..thanks for the wealth of knowledge that y’all have all made available..I have recently acquired two m35a2’s and am looking forward to bringing them back to life..previous owner did very little with them throughout his 12 years of ownership

Attachments

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, from Alabama! Congratulations on your purchase. Looks like you've got a lot of fun work ahead. Please keep us posted on your progress. Also, folks on here love pictures. The more the better.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey everyone involved on this site..thanks for the wealth of knowledge that y’all have all made available..I have recently acquired two m35a2’s and am looking forward to bringing them back to life..previous owner did very little with them throughout his 12 years of ownership
Hello from North Carolina... I am just up the road from you in the big city of Charlotte. :)

Don't forget to spend a little time downloading the TM's for your trucks. There are loads of information in them. Everything from how to operate them safely and correctly to making repairs. Like M35fan mentioned, more pictures is a good thing. You could create a build thread for your new "sweeties". That first set of pics would show where you started your adventure.

Again, WELCOME to the group!

Tim Mullaney

dmetalmiki

OHHH yes! Why buy one, when you can buy two?.
...Co'ss they were there,
Welcome to the site and the hobby, In these troubled time, you have something to 'get away from it all', And keep the moral up. (taking ones mind off things horrible,,).
I spend a whole lot more hours in my 'shed' since 'all this', and have got more done than I ever did previously.
And kept depression at bay.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome from the Columbia, SC area. Our club has seven deuces on the yard (only because two of mine are currently at home) amongst many other vehicles. One of our members has a farm in Holly Hill, and lives in Mt. Pleasant (and he knows engines).
Wow... Plenty enough trucks to have a small Deuce convoy!!
And with the new guy you could swell the ranks a bit more.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks