• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to the group

michael757767

I'm a new owner of a 1970 GM M35A2 Deuce and saw that there was a chapter of members out here on the West coast. My name's Mike and I live in Dallas Oregon. Anyone out here that's close would like to talk a bit about what all you do and gatherings etc.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky. Post up pics of your GM Deuce. Most likely a AM General deuce.

michael757767

Thanks! Its in the shop having oils changed, belts, radiator fluids, and r/r brake cylinder replaced. Hoping to get her home next week. I have a cab heater to install and new (old) seats when she gets here. Not sure how to post a pic. It seems confusing!

michael757767

Thank you! I just couldn't pass it up, and hopefully I made a good choice. Its in good shape for 45 years old! Maintenance issues now to get her road ready. If I could figure out how to post a pic I would. I did manage one when I joined s/s but I can't seem to find that link again! I worked outside for a living, not on the computer!!:)

michael757767

Thank you and nice picture of your truck! I can't seem to figure out how to post mine so that when I post or reply, it'll show up by my name! Oh well, she's still in the shop, hopefully will be bringing her home next week! Is Stanwood up near Olympia? My dad when he was alive was an antique gun dealer, and worked many shows up that way.

elkhtr

Thank you and nice picture of your truck! I can't seem to figure out how to post mine so that when I post or reply, it'll show up by my name! Oh well, she's still in the shop, hopefully will be bringing her home next week! Is Stanwood up near Olympia? My dad when he was alive was an antique gun dealer, and worked many shows up that way.
Nope, Stanwood is about an hour south of the Canadian border.
To add an avatar click on the my profile tab at the top right of the screen.
Then click on forum actions, then edit profile tab, if I remember correctly.
You should be able to figure it out from there.
Let's see a pic.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from the Southern Outpost of usually sunny and occasionally (twice a year) chilly So Fla.

michael757767

Hello! I hear its been pretty cold back there.......It can get like that here often in the winter, so I'm having the heater installed when I her home from servicing. Hopefully sometime next week!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks