• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New to the site

deank

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all!
New owner of a 1986 M1031.
Researching all the work I need to do to make it a daily driver.
Active duty 1987 -2010
Last assignment: 1SG, B 299 BSB, 1ID Ft. Riley
27M10 through 94Z50
Currently Army JROTC Instructor in Central FL

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello all!
New owner of a 1986 M1031.
Researching all the work I need to do to make it a daily driver.
Active duty 1987 -2010
Last assignment: 1SG, B 299 BSB, 1ID Ft. Riley
27M10 through 94Z50
Currently Army JROTC Instructor in Central FL
Welcome to the Outfit!

Thanks for taking the job of training the next generation. JROTC offers the kids a lot. Even those that decide not to enlist will benefit from the leadership training.

Guessing that you have already discovered the TM's that are available here.

Be sure to post up some pictures of your new-to-you truck. Everybody needs to see what you have and are always willing to offer up suggestions...

Again, welcome to the group.

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome...you will find the CUCV gurus here will keep you running like a top once you iron out any existing bugs LOL. Post some photos over in the CUCV section....we love pics of others trucks!!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Figured out photos. Just put one in CUCV
I see that you found the way to upload. Your original thread was in "conversations" and those are limited to talking. Most of the rest of the site is capable of image uploads. You definitely have a nice looking truck.

You mentioned a woodland camo paint job. There is a TM with the official pattern in it for your truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks