• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New trailer... Needs landing leg bracket.

1stDeuce

Pics of my new 101A1. The good: Has a stellar solid body, four gas can mounts, and a slave recepticle on the front. (probably a gen trailer?) Even has the rear landing leg. Good tires too!

The bad: Needs the folding bracket for the landing leg, as it was broken off and laying under the tongue. Tail lights are bent and cracked, but I'm putting on LED's so it's 12/24V compatable. And one park brake cable is torn off.

Looks like the latest shipping label has it heading to Kuwait...
A little paint and it'll be a nice trailer... Really wanted an A2, but this will do for now.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good trailer there....I saw a couple landing legs that might work on eBay recently. Do a search under the term "military trailer" and see what you can find.

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Nice trailer, I might be taking my swing down landing leg off for a jack type. Can yours be welded at a weld shop? I`ll try to watch your post and keep in touch

Thanks Neil

Brent13

1STDeuce,

Nice trailer! I just won an auction for the same model. Still waiting on the paperwork, so I have not taken ownership yet. Wondering if you could let me know the inner dimensions of the trailer, length and width? Also, what is the width between the wheel wells? I am hoping like heck that my ATV will fit as this is why I bought it, to haul my ATV. Thanks, and goof luck with your trailer.

Brent

1stDeuce

It's bigger than an 8 foot pickup box inside, but I can't say exactly as it's now at my buddy's place about 60 miles from here. Should be no problem to put an ATV in it!

Thanks for the suggestions Neil and Maddog!!
C

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks