• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New VR could eliminate the curse of a bad quad winding.

DCB6

MEP-802A & MEP-803A Voltage Regulators
Replaces TRC 19580 88-21063 6110-01-363-0492

Features include:
· Replacement for your defective or missing Voltage Regulator... or to have a spare on hand
· Works in generators that have defective Quad Windings!
· Supports the 802/803's Field Flashing operation
· Input and output fuse protection
· Works with or without the "Fuse Mod" (Fuse Mod is not needed)
· Virtually all components can be replaced for maintainability
· Includes new pre-wired front panel voltage adjustment potentiometer
· New mounting hardware, wire labels zip ties & instructions included for installation
· 1 year warranty

DCB6

MEP-802A & MEP-803A Voltage Regulators
Replaces TRC 19580 88-21063 6110-01-363-0492

Features include:
· Replacement for your defective or missing Voltage Regulator... or to have a spare on hand
· Works in generators that have defective Quad Windings!
· Supports the 802/803's Field Flashing operation
· Input and output fuse protection
· Works with or without the "Fuse Mod" (Fuse Mod is not needed)
· Virtually all components can be replaced for maintainability
· Includes new pre-wired front panel voltage adjustment potentiometer
· New mounting hardware, wire labels zip ties & instructions included for installation
· 1 year warranty

DCB6

Sorry for the duplicate message above.....

I wanted to say that, I like other members here have had the frustrating experience of purchasing a 5 or 10 kW unit only to learn the quad windings were toast. If we could have had this option sooner, it would have saved a lot of units from becoming parts machines. For the price, It's cheap insurance and the extra features are well thought out.

Guyfang

Staff member
I didnt think these would run with a blown quad winding.
Kurt has come up with a replacement VR that WILL run with the quad winding unserviceable. Check it out. If I had a 802A or 803A, I KNOW, I would be putting one in my set. I have never liked the Quad set up, and that's been one of the biggest problem areas of the TQG.

Scoobyshep

Kurt has come up with a replacement VR that WILL run with the quad winding unserviceable. Check it out. If I had a 802A or 803A, I KNOW, I would be putting one in my set. I have never liked the Quad set up, and that's been one of the biggest problem areas of the TQG.

If it will physically work, then it will be a cool thing to see.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is slick. Good work Kurt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks