• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NHC 250 turbo help

FuJiMo

My dad purchased a cummins 855 (NHC 250) from surplus we put it in a boat im looking for the info to adding a turbo...like what turbo and any other parts that i need to complete this job...i posted this question here because yall guys seem to know more about the 250 then any other place i have found on the INTERNET so far....i know there other post about turbos on the 250 but most are about trying to fit it in trucks....we have this motor ina 57 x 16 foot oyster boat. we have all the room in the world

pre thanks:deadhorse:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should check with the CG. I think the exhaust needs to be cooled for it to be good to go in a boat.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks