• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No EUC Required!

Im in shock right now that I don't need a EUC for the M931A1 I just bought. Is this something new? The last items I bought about 2 years ago which were two M105 trailers and a M116A2 Genset trailer all required EUC's. It doesn't makes sense that a M931 wouldn't need one. I'm not complaining but wow!

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I have bought about 20 trucks over the past few months,no eucs on the 900 series.Just bought a 817 last week,it was a euc.

ryan77

There is no logic to the system ???? No euc on a 931 but a beat up canoe will come up next month and require one!!!!

3dAngus

Yes, and a HMMWV is to unsafe to drive on the road, unless you're a firefighter or LEO, who is guaranteed to drive it wide open with or without emergency lights.

Expect more change. :)

For the better. Congratulations.

jarhead1086

I wonder who signs off all the EUC's for the arms sent to the Muslim Brotherhood in Libya and Syria? They are on the naughty list in the EUC instructions. I just bought my first truck (923) from GL, not an individual, and was happy to learn about this from this useful post. Thanks.

Jarhead, be careful with comments like "I wonder who signs off all the EUC's for the arms sent to the Muslim Brotherhood in Libya and Syria?" They are on the naughty list in the EUC instructions." Most would consider such a question or statement political and the site rules prohibit such post and discussions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks