• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No start after wiring issue

Tugger T

Hey I’m new to owning a M818 5ton and it was running great and then I messed with some wires and may have shorted something. and now it spins over but doesn’t start. What all does the PCB control? Could it be bad and is there a way to jump around it to verify that it is? Thanks

Tugger T

Did you pull the emergency fuel shutoff?
Well It started out me trying to fix my front marker lights and I found a wire hanging under the head light switch and where someone had had a blue connector so I jump it. I lost signals then I tried to start it and it just spins over and it acts like the fuel cut off is not powering up so I checked the power and it’s not getting power to the cut off on the injection pump. Could that have fried that box?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks