NY Nomenclature Clothing: Military Vehicle inspired shirts $15.99-21.99

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Nomenclature Clothing

Supporting Vendor
Got a CUCV or Willys MB and want to let people know how much you love it? Check out our new military vehicle inspired shirt company Nomenclature Clothing!!

As a veteran and a fellow CUCV M1009 owner I thought it would be a cool idea to make a shirt company show casing some of the most common privately owned military vehicles.

Here's a link to our website: https://nomenclatureclothing.my-online.store/

We frequently run sales and were constantly coming up with new shirt designs so check us out regularly.

Got a suggestion for a shirt or don't see the size you want, please let us know, we choose our designs based on demand and our personal preference. We would love to branch out a bit more and do a few HMMWV and m35 or 7Ton designs. So if we can get enough pre orders or requests we will put them on the design list.

If you use an other social media and you bought a shirt feel free to post a photo of the shirt and your vehicle when you receive it and use the hashtag Nomenclature Clothing. We love to see our costumers enjoying our shirts.

Here are our current designs:

M1008

M1009

M1010

M1028

M38

If you have any questions or comments for us please reach out to us at Nomenclatureclothing@gmail.com - Andrew and Jason

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks