• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North to Alaska

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
She just looks thrilled , GOODLUCK! I hope it goes well.

My wife wont be doing anything anymore with me , After riding 4 hours with no j pipe on a XM813A1 with the window up , shes done.

pilot

Alaska

Just drove up and back to Alaska, Yukon and got back to Devils Lake, North Dakota on friday afternoon. Was gone about a month including loading time. Feel free to pick up some of my travel info if you want on your way through.

Greg Blanchfield Devils Lake, North Dakota 701-393-4384 gcb@gondtc
ndmvca.com

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ditto the "take fuel". Wife and I went up last fall and found Diesel cost as much as $7.80 per gallon. At that price the purchase of gerry cans to take along could be almost free. Of course we were making the trip at the worst possible time, pricewise, but we went when we could and have not regretted it. We had the road to ourselves much of the time, and never had trouble finding accommodations.

Second reason to have spare fuel, sometimes it's convenient to skip the prices in one small town, knowing you won't run out. There is a wide range of prices as you cover hundreds of miles, and it can be a hundred miles between opportunities.

Bob

Have a safe trip, bring some fuel, because Canada is expensive, enjoy the ride, and have some fun

blackwolftrading

Well the pics are coming no lie! But for now a update Jan and I are still talking thats good. The deuce is doing good we are doing 200 to 300 miles a day.The only things that have gone wrong is fuel fillters used two so far, and a small leak on the trans no big deal. Have stopped to look at the sights have pics will put them on when we get to Denver tahe care for all that replyed Gods will things will go good Jan & Roy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks