• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NSN or part number for driver door latch

Blackmagic94

I need to give my suppplier a part number or nsn to get a replacement latch on the actual door of the driver side of a M1078, this truck is missing it, it has the u shaped striker on the frame side.

Where could i find this

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need one too, Actuator Mechanical, p/n 12417476 nsn 3010-01-375-7322

You will HAVE to learn how to use the TMs sooner or later, why not sooner? Find the manual with the -P suffix, look at the t of c to find your group, go the the illustration, find the callout, go to the page, get the p/n, go to the cross reference in the index to get your nsn from the p/n.

us4korea

20160512_164648[1].jpgIn an attempt to resurrect my door latch I am using a high strength and flexible two part epoxy. Mr. Sticky. to fill in for missing plastic and reinforce the existing. I will let you know how it turns out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks