• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NY Deuce owners

Asymair95

I’ve been thinking of joining the Deuce owners club, but have never been around one or driven in one. I’m currently an LMTV owner, so no stranger to military trucks. Is there anyone in the Albany, NY or Hudson valley area that can meet with me for some Deuce counseling? I can bring my Barbie truck (M1078) so you can check it out. Thanks fellas.

NY Tom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have an A2 but I am way out on long Island. Would be glad to show it to you or answer questions. Certainly has to be someone closer to you than me.

Asymair95

I will check those guys out, thank you.

I’m from the island originally, but haven’t lived there in years. That’s a bit far for me, but thank you for the offer.

I’d like to get the “Full” Deuce experience, so an A2 with whistler turbo, winch, and ndt’s

NY Tom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did it on an impulse buy - LOL. Try to get one in good shape. I picked a very rough one but saw it sitting in Riverhead and as they say - I had to have it. Lot of work.

Nothing like it lots of fun. I love it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks