• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OD Canvas Covers

54M37

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any suggestions or feedback on where to OD canvas covers made. Beechwood seems expensive. I believe New Life has changed ownership?? Any other sources out there?

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just placed an order with New life a few weeks ago and all seemed the same as always! And they are still in most cases the best prices and good quality work!
KK

GUNNY 155

I have purchased from New Life and Beachwood. For awhile the lady at New life was working alone and told me up front my custom order would take awhile which was no problem. Beachwood did my cab top and it fit perfect and the work was outstanding. Both seem to be solid companies run by good folks.

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
John @ Midwest Military has new canvas made by the original manufacturer of the M37 canvas tops (Johnson). I bought mine from him, the craftsmanship and fit was on the money.

Bert

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks