• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Officially addicted and sleeping on the couch ;-)

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So I picked up a M105A2 lol a week after my deuce! My wife doesn't Share my excitement. Anyways I get excited for anyone getting a new toy so I thought I would share.uploadfromtaptalk1458834882088.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458834897034.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458834910763.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458834920902.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458834930663.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458834950150.jpg

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Temporary relief from snow and rain from the ride home last week. And until I find a cheap soft top. Can't really follow any of the links through the search here since most of the links are dated.. gma doesn't seem to exist anymore

Last edited:

HMMWV Nut

Steel Soldiers Supporter

mcmullag

I have always got my invested funds back or made money as I moved from truck to truck so it kinda is an investment.
Spray all stuff real good at the carwash or rent a pressure washer, sand, paint with rattle cans from RAPCO, do the stencil work,
mequiers tire shine and your good. Best of luck to you on your journey.

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lmao my wife is a good sport but loves to point out my poor timing with purchases. She loved riding in it. Here she is from last week.

infidel got me

My ex tried that move & that is why she is an ex, nothing had value unless it was sold & she got the $$$$! Some other fool has that payment book now!
Florida akm-- I can see your add now- WIFE FOR SALE OR TAKE OVER PAYMENTS-- low miles, good exterior and interior, kept under 40 and only drove on every other Sunday. lol hope this doesn't offend anyone

mcmullag

just my two cents... if the trucks are restored and look like they are in service or a piece of history and kept real clean, seems everyone is more accepting of them; wives, neighbors, the public. : ) Mine were just used for parades and displays.
Going from deuces to 5 tons I really noticed a difference in reaction from women, size does matter, they made all kind of positive comments in parade staging areas etc. They loved the giant a2 trucks. Deuces, old veterans and guys that like mechanical stuff were interested but women folk just walked by. And that's all I gots to say bout dat.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks