• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oil Cooler Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

82KBody

Hello All! I don't have a CUCV (Wish I did) But a Civi model truck, I was told the Oil Lines are the same are they 3/8s thread too? So I thought bcuz these are Plentiful unlike the Civi model trucks having extremely high mileage & very rough wear n tear vs the CUCV's... I am in need of some in Nice shape from the Back of the Drivers side Eng block to the Radiator (Where they Connect) not all the way through.

I am not very knowledgeable on these, As I've only been around the Civi's the reason i ask on here instead of having new made/Reproduction (nothing but neg reviews) I wanted Genuine/NOS is too hard to find... I have been on here before looking threads for this specific reason & in-case I have saved the Part #s to those Items posted.

Let me know what any of you guys have. Mine eng is the 1982 Red Block 6.2L at 95% Restored Assembly Just needing the lines.

cucvrus

I hope this helps. These oil cooler lines fit just as good as any of them. Good Luck.

82KBody

I hope this helps. These oil cooler lines fit just as good as any of them. Good Luck.
Do you know if they are made in USA??? Don't want Chinese junk, Reason being I'm doing an all NOS Restoration and have probably 3,000+ Just in the motor and about 8-10K NOS in the truck.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thread closed, discussion move to different thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks