• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

oil pressure after turbo

6wdcummins83

Just got my turbo on and everything is running now, to those who have put a turbo on a nhc 250 what oil pressure should i be having at idle and while driving? cold i had about 60 and driving it came up to about 80 psi. is that high? no fuel mods yet and pictures are coming but its dark now i just took it for the test drive (about a mile down the road)

406anthonyj

I turboed mine. Didn't change the oil pressure at all. Mine is about 90 cold and about 65-75 warm. But it Montana our colds Are 10 to -0. If the turbo changed your oil pressure a lot check your oil lines to turbo.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is normal pressure. Adding a turbo doesn't change oil pressure. You plumbed the turbo supply from the FILTERED side, correct?

wcuhillbilly

Turbo,,,,,, Im sure it woke the ole girl up some.... Dont mind the oil pressure,,, its fine. Cummins tend to run a higher pressure than most, and way higher than civy cars/pickups.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks