• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OK City to Michigan

camp9

I was bidding on those hummvv tires on GL in OK, looked at 5pm and all my bids were in the red so knew I got out bid. Must of checked a few seconds after 5 because in a nut shell I got a notice that I won one of the lots. I should of checked better because if I had one I should of bid on a few more. Now I need to get one pallet out. Anyone have any recomendations on LTL freight companies, or anyone here work for one that can give me a quote? Or for that matter anyone here buy any of those tire lots that will be going to pick up and have room for another pallet heading back east? It dosen't have to be delivered to my house, just need to get it back east closer. Thanks.

Last edited:

camp9

I got one quote for $384 and some more quotes coming in tomorrow on one pallet of tires out of OK, has anyone else gotten any quotes for those tires? Thanks.

camp9

Can anyone tell me how OK city is to pick up from? I have some good quotes to haul my tires, but need to know if they allow outside carriers or just approved carriers to come in a pick up? And if only approved carriers allowed, is there anyone in the area that can pick them up and take the pallet to the carrier loading dock? Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks