• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OK, Cool....

Third From Texas

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I try and access the thread, get a "Forbidden" window.
Its really a great video all them naked girls building a german police helicopter into a mobil brothel you really are missing out on this video and at the end you get a cupon for 300 dollars worth of beer your choice and 1 free trip to the brothel ! Shame you cant see it ! What theres going to be a new episode each week and more free beer ????? This is like christmas in may !!!! But they need help with thier old military generator and would do anything to get someone to help them oh my who could we get to know how to fix the little bronzed beautys genset ???????????

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Enjoy it while you can.
Oh my head hurts this morning ! I must have drank 50 dollars worth of that free beer and i called the phone number on the coupon and it was them the girls in the video and they were so nice and since i was the first caller they are going to come to my house for a week and were going to work the kinks out of thier build and i told them i could fix thier generator they went ape and told me the best bedtime story i ever herd ! i will send you some pictures when they get here

Last edited by a moderator:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At least one Gentleman in the group. Chucky. If you get any strange packages in the mail, put your ear to the side, and listen carefully!
Everything i get in the mail is strange and my mail lady does listen to my mail ! Sometimes its leaking ! And stinking ! Also if you send me anymore pictures of you wearing another pink tutu and balarina shoes im going to have to bring STEELSOLDIERS mngt in to sort this out . I CANT UNSEE THIS STUFF ANYMORE!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As the crow flies, 800-900 meters!! A few hundred meters away is the Muk. Much better food and every once in a while good jams!!
great we will be over in few min might spend a month or 2 with ya shes got 3 kids and some cats was wondering if you could watch them while we go exploring ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks