• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OK update for MVs on the road...

TMOMW

ok so far (without any help at all from any other MV group) this is what is going on..

after having many reach out from OK about the issue with the state taking tags and not issueing titles this is what has happened....

i have got a senior state rep to agree to take the KS law i put together and got passed last year and make some wording changes (required for looks) and is going to put the bill forward in FEB when the session starts.

i have at least 2, probably 3 on the OK senate side that have agreed to co sponsor it and at the same time submit the same bill on the senate side.

than means both the senate and house transport comm. will hear it about the same time (i hope) where i can go and defend the bills in front of the members on the comm.

i would like to thank the people who have reached out to help so far (you know who you are).
so far its been over 50 emails and nearly 20 hrs on the phone.
so now we just have to wait for FEB and answer any questions that may come up till then.

thanks.
so far it looks good.
dave demorrow
US Army retired
NOT a mvpa member (former yes)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks