• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Old dog, New trick...

N1265

Spending way to much time on U-tube, I decided to try and learn how to post a slide show. It took me 3 days of fumbling but this is what I came up with:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmVxjpPKoCU[/media]
Let me know what you guys think ...

Chevytruck

Sweet restore :drool:

I like the before and after pictures, also the different color schemes that you could put on the truck!

Very good movie/Slideshow I'm giving it a 10/10 :-D

Also how did it fare with the plow? (wear and tear wise and handling)

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I would speed it up a little and add a theme song.

Any performance mods?

I had a Duster with the 318 in it...you can squeeze some extra HP out of it with headers/dual exhaust, Hi perfomance ignition, aluminum intake and four barrel carb.

Sounds wicked too.....Mother MOPAR makes good engines.

topgun217

Look's great ! You should have told me you were doing a slide show, that way I would have been looking every day for it since I stopped by. I really liked the before pics and the restoration pic's. Again good job!

N1265

Thanks for the remarks, I agree it should be a little quicker presentation and have some music. But as of right now I do not know how to add music to the show. I do not have any music files currently on my computer and I am not sure how to get them without paying a fee. Is there a free site where you can download music ?

There are no Preformance mods done to the truck. It is the stock engine,trans and running gear. Most of the plowing I do is residential driveways for friends/neighbors and family, it handles the snow very well. The biggest problem I have is strangers knocking on my door when I am trying to sleep, or flagging me down when I am running late wanting me to plow them out. When the snowfall gets over 4 in. there is no limit to the amount of new " friends " you can make.

I thought of doing the truck in the 3 color nato pattern, then considered putting it in tiger stripes. I could not make up my mind so I kept it green. The color/pattern is subject to change at any time depending on my mood on any given day. If i do go back to the 4 color pattern it will be the winter variant ( brown instead of light green )

Making this slide show was a spur of the moment decision and I had no thought of doing it untill this week. It feels good to teach yourself how to do something new and constructive...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks