• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oooh! oooh ! can I have it??

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Wow that would make getting to rallys very quick and easy but it would surely bring back the fuel price issue as well, I think it burns Jet A and at a pretty quick rate too. Sounds like the trailer would be a good find as well with some fresh tires and a go over if it can haul a jet just think what else you could get on it.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's a few flying around out here. They are neat planes. I still wanna get a pilots license. I know, it's a commie bastige plane, but they are still way cool!

SasquatchSanta

Wow ... A guy could make a cool one seater street rod out of that!

Leave the wings off, pull the engine, install a rear mouned V8 and a couiple of axles ....

At the cost of cobalt I'll bet there is enough number six stellite in the engine and wings to fund the project.

Oh well ... back to reality

ida34

Mig 17 two seaters can be gotten pretty cheap. Thirty five or forty grand. The problem is maintaining it with the annuals and putting filling it up with Jet A. One can afford to buy but not have. I knew a guy with an L-39 trainer jet from a soviet block country. It cost a thousand dollars to fly it for an hour or two.

citizensoldier

Thirty or fourty grand! Where would I put my couch and does it have a sink? lol.. Yep these toys are behond my pay grade but it sure would be cool to have it in the front yard.. Or you know what! Sitting on a M270 trailer being pulled behind Dave P's M819 ! Now that would just be awsome! Hmmm.. I think I will bid on it now..hehheeh.

davidkroberts

RE: Now your thinking

Russian equipment isn't all that difficult to find if you go to www.roe.ru you can find out whats for sale in the current russian military stockpiles. We use to site at work to find the ranges and capabilities of the stuff they shoot at us. pretty accurate..... well fairly anyway. neat site though

dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks