• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Options for more than 2:1 on T-136 transfercase

mann650

I'm looking for a way to get a lower crawling gear under an M35A3. The best option I have so far is to try and adapt a crawler box like the Magnum Box or Black Box to the existing t-136. I will likely have to do new drive shafts and relocate the mount back a bit. My larger problem is mating the box to the t-136. Does anyone have the bolt hole layout of the input shaft cover (#11 below)?
t-136 input cover.PNG
I think I will likely have to machine and adapter but I am curious to see what the dimensions are.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks