• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OT64 SKOT

NMike

so who has one in North America? is it worth the trouble import one? what is the going price and cost for shipping from europe.

i almost have the wife convinced that this would be cheaper than buy a new boat. it can drive itself to the lake!

tatra813

The OT-64 is on a Tatra 813 chassis which is absolutely awsome offroad.
I almost purchased a OT-64 a few months ago and was talked out of it from a friend that had one and sold it because he spent $40k+ on it and in 2 years drove about 7 miles total. Every time he drove it it broke down and had to have a semi-wrecker tow it home. It is extremely difficult to work on because there is armor plating everywhere and labor to repair is outrageous. Its a really cool rig but not worth owning.He eventially sold it because it needed a simple repair but since there was so much labor in removing the armor it was going to cost over $10,000 to fix.

Think of another amphibious vehicle. Mortarinvestments.eu has some nice ones. :cry:

czechnology

Here in Czech republic, they run for about 10-15 000 bucks. They are pretty plentiful here of course. I have no idea what would it take to ship it over to the US.

EZFEED

I can get them from Poland for about $8,000 but they will be kinda rough. Might be good to buy two, one for parts one for play?
Get a BMP or a BRDM, they are much easier to work on, smaller, and amphibious.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks