• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Our M819

Longhunter7

Welcome!

Mrs73m819,

Welcome to Steel Soldiers! It is nice to see the better half of our regular members jumping in here to post! 8)

I am sure that you are as proud of the fine looking M819, as your hubby! [thumbzup]

Mrs73m819

Thank you for the welcome, i enjoy this site and yes i am very proud of the M819. The bigger the truck the better. lol

Mrs73m819

Thanks you guys, you all make me feel very welcome here and I appreciate that.
I love military trucks and going to the shows when we can. I love to drive them also. Driving one is quite and experiance specially the big trucks. If we could have more trucks we would, but in time im sure we will. All of you that have military trucks appreciate them and your fellow owners and I think thats awesome, you are all so supportive of each other and always there to help each other, thats what its all about. as hubbys says Long Live Big Green Iron!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gosh DR, I love your avatar or are you protesting avatars with your big red X?
Welcome Mrs73M819. I'm sure the family of green wrench heads will be on their best behavior in your presence. BTW, since hubby has really big truck, do you have something just a wee bit smaller that still smells of canvas? Ron, I got shot down on wiffletrees but he said he will contact me when he gets some more.

Mrs73m819

Kenny, in answer to your question of me having something a wee bit smaller, not yet. In time yes we plan on getting something smaller. But I dont mind driving the big stuff, its fun. I need longer legs though, pushing that clutch in when your short is a bit tough sometimes.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe Mr73M819 can get you one of the newer 900 series 5 tons. They have Cummins power, straight air brakes and a wonderful auto trans. I never liked them until I drove one. They are so cool and command the same repect you get with the 819. Oh, and they're quiet inside. You can talk normally with the passenger at highway speed.

Mrs73m819

sounds pretty cool, I need something that isnt going to jerk my back around, after 2 surgerise and still herniated discs on the spinal cord i'm limited to what i can drive. If i had my way i would be spending lots of time in the 819, its an awesome truck and hubby has done a wonderful job getting it as he wants and what it was made for. I would be happy with a big truck and what you describe soulnds cool. I also want a Ferrit, (I prolly spelled that wrong) they are so cool and id have a blast in one of them, want it just for kicks, and of course we need the big tank to sit out in front of the gates. Really drive people crazy not to mention the local PD. LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks