• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Summer 2014 Rausch Creek Steel Soliders Rally

irishvin

I couldn't have said this any better myself so in the words of shenkmen heres the Official Thread for 2014 summer Rausch Creek MV Rally

This is the official sign up thread for the Summer 2014 Rausch Creek MV Rally.

The event will take place from Friday, August 1st to Sunday, August 3rd at Rausch Creek Offroad park in Tremont, PA. You can arrive Thursday, July 31st if you like. Early arrivals are helpful as they will reserve our favorite spot.

Rausch Creek offers the following...

• On site primitive camping.
  • 3,000 acres of easy, intermediate, and hard trails. We stick to the easy ones due to the size of our trucks.
  • Trails can accommodate MVs of all sizes, shapes etc.
  • Alcohol is permitted after wheeling for the day.
  • Most of the group will hit the trails for the day. You are welcome to stay at camp until the group returns.
  • See satellite image below for our camp site.

Rausch Creek's website has allot of info including rules, camping info, lodging info and a FAQ. Please visit their site here - Rausch Creek Off Road Park

To ride in the park one or two forms must be filled out. The forms are a requirement from Rausch Creek. You may fill out the forms in advance or when you arrive. Download them from here if you wish - Rausch Creek Membership

What you can expect...

What you need to do...

• Get your vehicle ready. C'mon, don't miss this!
  • Sign up! - If you are interested sign up for the event on this thread and include the following information...
    • The MV or MVs you are bringing.
    • Date of arrival.
    • State if you are camping and the number of people in your group. (This info is needed to make a reservation.)
  • Let us know how you can pitch in. Tell us if you can offer assistance by bringing something to help out, organize, etc... From reading past threads I've seen folks offer the following...
    • A Generator.
    • Firewood.
    • Early arrivals to reserve space on Thursday. See satellite image below for our camp site.
    • What else???

I'll update this post with the current attendee list and info.

our spot marked so anyone get there early set up claim on it.
MemberStateVehicleArrivalCamping# in groupBringing / Helping
PaFarmerPAM931A1 towing Unimog or Wrangler1
PlethoraOfGunsKYM1031Friday evening Yes1
CamogrizNYM1009?1
Lieutenant DanPAM35a2 1
Tim410MDBobbed 5 tonFriday nightYes3
irishvinNYM1009 / M1008A1Friday nightyes2
dreconPA M35a2Fridayyes
Ddmk18PAm932a2 shortyFriday nightyes2
gregslstjdeM35a2 Friday nightyes
rfischba1mdm1008Friday day arriveyes1

Attachments

Last edited:

PaFarmer

In. Likely 931A1 towing my mog or a Wrangler. I would like to join the CUCVs and run tougher trails.

irishvin

Nice! Can't wait to get this started

ill be there with my M1008 and my wifes M1009 we will be there sum time around 9 or 10 at night Friday.
cant wait to see everyone again!

Last edited:

irishvin

ok guys we have a reserved spot for military trucks for the weekend. there getting ready for us!!! gonna need some help. we need to find trail guides for the weekend. preferably at least two one for the cucvs and one for the big trucks. so far we have 5 big rigs and about 4 cucvs. we have almost one more month to go!! so get all your Rigs ready!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks