• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

painting the deuce

scoutmanadam

finally got around to painting my truck. i got it last February from a member on here. its a really strong runner and good all around truck. here are some pics of how far i am so far. i still need to paint the gas tank and frame. i am torn between keeping it green or doing the three color.

Attachments

flyxpl

I think the three color would be easy to touch up since the other colors give you a place to break off an area you are touching up / spotting in .
Good job .

scoutmanadam

as far as what gun i used, it was one of those ones that snaps on to the top of a rattle can. im going to throw on the black and brown next weekend. for the bumper, gas tank, and all frame and under bed i used that spray on bedliner stuff. it covers real good and i like the high contrast especially with the green painted winch chain and the steps stand out more from the body

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks