• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Papabears trucks

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Anybody out of the area that buys one of his trucks that he has for sale, contract me if you want it driven to its new home, I am sure we can work something out, I have about 40 recoveries in the log book.

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He's a mean ole fat guy that has been known to take candy and cookies from sleeping babies!:papabear:

If you see him do NOT approach unless you have some sweets to bribe him with. (Crown Royal works to).
:funny:

does he have a website with truck for sale?
He has posted ads of his trucks for sale in the Classifieds on this very website.

If you click the "Classifieds" button at the top of this web page then open the "Vehicles for sale" forum. You can browse all the vehicles various SteelSoldier's forum members have posted for sale (note, you need to have paid for a premium membership of Steel Soldiers to be able to post FOR SALE ads in the classifieds. "Want" and "Pay-it-forward" ads in the classifieds are free for all members). Vehicles for sale by forum member "papabear" are the ones applicable to this current thread.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks