• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

parts for sale prices

richingalveston

I am seeing a lot of vendors put adds for parts in the classifieds without prices. I thought a price was mandatory. I don't want to have to pm everyone when I want price,
has this rule changed or is it just not being enforced,
Thanks, just trying to bring notice to the issue, you can't post into the add or classified section so I am bringing it up here,
Thank you,
Rich

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rule is the same, we correct it as we can. Vendors forums on the other hand, don't require a price.

richingalveston

I did not realize vendors got special treatment than the regular paid subscriber.

Note to vendors:
If you want me to buy your stuff on this site, post a price, I will not call you or pm you for it. I am not going to spend that kind of time. I will do without. IF you have the time to post a pic then you have time to tell me how much you want for it.

Thank you,
you can close this thread if you want, I have nothing else to say.
Rich

lpcoating

Vendor Participation:
Vendors of military vehicles, parts and other paraphernalia are welcome to participate in the SteelSoldiers.Com forums, but direct solicitation is not allowed. Vendors should be aware of and must follow the following policies:
• There shall be no fighting between vendors in the forums. Vendors should not make derogatory remarks about a competitor’s product. Keep it civil!
• Vendors are not allowed to post pricing information in forum posts. That is considered solicitation.
• The SteelSoldiers.Com classified ads are not designed for commercial use. Vendors who wish to advertise on the website should contact a moderator or admin for pricing information. Commercial ads will not be posted in the classified section.
• Vendor members must post their business name in their signature block in their profile.
• Vendor press releases will be published only after submission to and subsequent approval by the webmaster.
• Vendor Group Buys must be coordinated through and approved by the webmaster.
• Vendors that post in the SteelSoldiers.Com do not represent the website or any of its interests. SteelSoldiers.Com does not warranty any of the products that may be sold or serviced by a participating vendor.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For what it's worth, I feel the same way. Why anyone would put up an ad without a price is beyond me. In a similar fashion, I would rather not deal with folks selling something and expect the buyer to make an offer. If it is something I really want, I'll play the game but expect an insulting first offer.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For what it's worth, I feel the same way. Why anyone would put up an ad without a price is beyond me. In a similar fashion, I would rather not deal with folks selling something and expect the buyer to make an offer. If it is something I really want, I'll play the game but expect an insulting first offer.
Probably the same reason they don't delete their for sale and want ads , once they sell their item or find their part.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks