• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Passing of John Bizal's father

snowdad

For those of you who do not already know, John Bizal's father has recently passed away. I just found out about it this morning and was trying to get the word out for anyone who wishes to convey sympathy in one form or the other. I wasn't sure which forum to put it in, but thought this one the most appropriate as he has supplied so many of us WW 2 Dodge fans with so many parts and more importantly information. I know better than most the loss he is feeling. In addition to loosing my 14 year old daughter on July 8th, Iost my mother on August 30th. John if you read this, my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your f amily in the coming days.
Phillip (snowdad)

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry to hear of your loss, John. You and your family will be in our thoughts and have our profound sympathies.

Storm 51

roadking_mn

Snowdad,

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I understand your grief, I lost a 14 year old stepson Aug 2 '04. I found a group for people like us who have lost a child, and it helped me to be able to talk to people who have been through the same situation. I will pass along the link to their website.

Home Page

Last edited:

Jeff Lakaszcyck

My thoughts and prayers go out to John Bizal and his family, and also to you, snowdad. I lost my oldest son when he was 13 in 2006. I don't think you ever get over it, you just learn to deal with it. My heart goes out to you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks