• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Phoenix AZ to Las Cruces NM

Elk1111

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Against my wife’s will I’m thinking about getting another 5 ton and am looking into shipping charges from just east of Phoenix AZ to Las Cruces NM. It’s an 809 series 5 ton and runs.

banditt1979

Good morning @Elk1111 currently a load from Phoenix, AZ to Las Cruces, NM is going for around $1,250. That could change in either direction depending on when the transport is. Please feel free to call or email me if you have any questions:
Nick Johnson: 484-431-9509
nick@unitedstatesoffreight.com
Would you be able to quote flatbed delivery for a deuce and a half from savanna illinois to cincinnati ohio? Thanks in advance

unitedstatesoffreight

Morning @Elk1111 no problem. It would most likley be a dedicated run due to it only being around 450 miles. You'd be looking at around $1,600 for transport. If timing isn't an issue I may be able to do better but if you're working shipping cost into a purchasing budget then $1,600 is what I'd budget for. Also this is assuming the truck starts and runs for loading.

banditt1979

Morning @Elk1111 no problem. It would most likley be a dedicated run due to it only being around 450 miles. You'd be looking at around $1,600 for transport. If timing isn't an issue I may be able to do better but if you're working shipping cost into a purchasing budget then $1,600 is what I'd budget for. Also this is assuming the truck starts and runs for loading.
Yes I'm banditt1979. This deuce comes with a trailer, would you be able to handle both the trailer and the deuce?

banditt1979

The truck and trailer will need to be winched onto and off of the transport. The tailer can be hitched to the truck. Truck currently doesnt run.

unitedstatesoffreight

Ok, I can see about getting a truck with a winch in there but that can be difficult at times. The drivers never seem to have them when you need it. Is there a specific time frame this needs to be picked up or delivered by?

banditt1979

Just confirmed I will be at the truck on the 18th and will try to get it started so maybe you wont need the winch setup. Is there a number or email I could get in touch with you to confirm pickup?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks