• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick a part Indianapolis Indiana

Smokingman

I was just there.Picked up a center console out of a 1986 K5 for $12.00.

It has a very good condition shell,that I did not pick up and is mostly intact.

They also have 5 or so 80s suburbans as of today.There is at least one with a center console.Number 10 metric socket is all that is needed to take them out.Then there is a bracket underneath you will need to snag as well.An extension will make getting the bracket out much easier.Not sure if it is true on all the center consoles,but the 2 I saw today both matched the color of the dash in the M1009s.

Pick a part is paved,and probably the cleanest junk yard I have ever seen. http://www.indypicapart.com/contactus.html
Happy hunting.

and I will answer any questions to the best of my ability.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks