• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up my new tires today!

OD_Coyote

I picked up my (10) 11.00-20 Firestone T831 Radials that I bought from Hundy, man they are nice!!!! Now to get them mounted.
Here is a pic of them in the back of my pickup.

Attachments

davey8943

Those look GRRRRREAT! :drool:

I have always liked the beefier tread, but never wanted to single out. I think this gives me another option.

That is, when I have a few <cough> <cough> extra dollars laying around!

Thanks for posting back up,
Dave

OD_Coyote

I assume you get way more mileage out of them compared to ndt's? Nice truck's also!
I cannot answer the mileage question since I have only put ~500 miles on the truck since I put the tires on, but I am hoping I will wear the tread out before the sidewalls start cracking. :roll:

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Every deuce I have driven with 1100 radials on it seemed happier to me. I also like the little extra top end that comes with the 43" tire. Even the deuce I had with 1100 NDCC's was more fun than my similar trucks with 900's.

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am going to upgrade to 22.5" rims and T831's on my M814. I first have to wear the NDT's out. :mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks