• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up two really nice tires today

combat32

A couple of real nice 900.16's with about 80% tread and little to no checking on the sidewalls. Only problem is they were attached to another M116A1 with a a hunk o junk mep-018 on top.:p

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Forestry Auction special? I like how you have the pintle set up on your trailer to secure the transported trailer.

combat32

That trailer actually belongs to a friend of mine, he fabbed that up and its a great idea for hauling trailers.

I had to borrow his trailer because mine is already full of generators and i had to pick up more:p

And yes, it came out of Oklahoma forestry.

Dwnorton1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That was unit that was setting right beside the MEP-002a that went for like $1300, surprised the heck out of me how much it went for. I got couple parts units at same sale, but I didn't get any nice tires because someone cut axles out by cutting shackle hangers with torch.

combat32

Yeah, its always a pig in poke buying off gsa, pictures suck, but in this case well worth what i have paid for the 2 m116's i have bought there recentley.

Out of the 2 i will have one really good trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks