• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

picture of a M-101A2 trailer dataplate

busbart

Hello,

I'm renovating my M-101A2 trailer, and cannot get a correct new dataplate for it.
now I'd like to get one made.
but since my plate is too for gone, I'd like to ask if somebody here who has acces to this type of dataplates could get me a picture from one?

I put i pic from mine in, just to see how bad it is.

would be very nice if somebody could help me out here?[thumbzup]Dataplates 2.jpgDataplates 3.jpg

busbart

well, i don't know why, but apparently from all the merchants who are in the usa, nobody will ship something outside of usa, and in that case i'm having a problem here, since i'm outside of the usa.

or, for me it's impossible to get that plate, therefore, if there is someone out there who would be kind enough to make a picture in a way as i did it in the opening post from a nice (readable) plate, so i can make a reproduction from that picture, that would please me big time!

as for Glassk, the idea is good, though the pictures are to rough, and with the watermark, it's no good to make a repro.
Thanks anyway.

busbart

Hello guy's, this one is NOT in business for a long time now, and i doubt if he will be again? it's a pity, because with the former ownwer it was one of the best sources available! owner from MVDATAPLATES, if you read this, come back, be active again! the community needs you! or sell to someone who is active!

Anyway, with help from a great member of this community, i succeed in buying my plate! The one concerned, THANKS.

This guy sells reproduction plates. His contact info is on the main page, and he may be willing to ship to France. http://mvdataplates.com/

busbart

well, if he is in business or not (officially then, that is) i don't know, but i DO know, an there is more than one post on that to prove, is that when other people here tried to order plates, an left him e-mails or thelephone messages, he never returned anything, playing dead...
I think it's just a pity that someone like him bought this (apparently well running) business, to let it die a silent death?!?
In my opinion it would be better if he sold his business to a person who spent more time and love to it, so that all of us could benefit?!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The data plate business must do something to warp your mind. The previous owner had many ghost like tendencies as well. Figured it would be better with the new owner but by all reports, it's just the same. Gotta be the ink in the screenings.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks