• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pictures of the m923 dash and ctis box area

5tonman1971

So the m923a2 I just got seems to have the ctis main cable disconnected and pulled out from under the dash and is on the passenger floor. I won't know till Monday the full extent of the hack job.

But im looking for pictures of how the ctis main cable is routed and what not and pictures around that area.

before we start blasting my thread with "look at the TMs" all I have for Internet is my cell phone at the moment and it's almost impossible to read the TMs and I can't download the p2p diagrams.

Thanks, 5ton.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks